Monday, February 9, 2009

Pink and purple delights


The above are orders for a cousin in Titiwangsa wanting something in pink for their daughter. Hope you like it.
There are some extra cuppies .. not knowing what to do with it, I experimented with some designs and tried out a different buttercream recipe...stiff consistency for the hot and humid wheather and so my flowers and leaf design do not droop. For the base i stick to the normal recipe (boiling of the sugar)I only use the new recipe for the designs. It's perfect, did not melt at all, and stayed in perfect shape although I just leave it out at room temperature. I didn't like the texture though, it still has some gritty feel of the icing sugar to it. Distributed some to my 'bestest' friend at the office. Well, Kak Ana apa komen??

No comments:

Post a Comment