Sunday, April 19, 2009

Re-Union 2009

The much anticipated ( well for me actually ) My High School ( Convent Kota Taiping) re-union was held on the 18 April 09 at Du Viet Restaurant Uptown Damansara. Was such an exhilirating and memorable moment. There was a lot of shouting and shrieking going on. Tak puas jer, tak sempat nak sembang and take a pic dengan semua orang. I was late! not by choice, dah datang early tapi dah janji and had to wait for a friend, who was extremely late.....Well seronok tengok everybody successful semua...with big cars and big jobs...

Below are the cuppies done just for the meet....LARIS.. hope you all enjoy the cuppies...next time think of cuppies, think of me hah!!

Vanilla butter cupcake....


Chocolate Fudge with Oreo wafer

One for the album..Taiping : 1984 Georgians guys and Convent girls 25 years after.. OMG!! is it really that long..

Best of friends.. now and forever...

Jennifer (The Head prefect) and me..

Rosilawati, Nora and me..

The Georgians "studs" and me..hah! hah! Hi! Richard Gere...

Karen! ( good to c u again..with the aussie twang an all) Ida, Suzana and me..

The get together after..Noorin and her Jumbo Ice Lemon tea...Girl!!She's really thirsty....

No comments:

Post a Comment