Monday, August 17, 2009

August - selamat menyambut ramadhan

Salam, minggu ni bz almost every other day, ada orders. Tak sempat nak update n3, so anyway Ramadhan pun bakal menjelang I don't anticipate banyak orders bulan ni, so its going to be a slow month, boleh jugak concentrate meningkatkan amal. But I am still open to orders manalah tau ada nak buka posa..nak order from my small kitchen.Don't worry boleh call anytime.





Chicken Pie.. feedback was: taste : very good, but pastry kat dalam kurang crispy, a bit soggy.

Thank you to all for the feedback, I will make sure it stays longer in the oven in the future. To my loyal customer, please keep the feedback coming.

Birthday cake: Super Duper size

This cake was ordered by my hubby's officemate for their monthly perhimpunan. This cake was ordered for those in their unit who celebrate their birthday in August 09. It was a simple decorated buttercream cake.






Kepada semua umat muslim, diucapkan selamat menyambut bulan Ramadhan al Mubarak. Semoga Ramadhan membawa keberkatan rezeki dan memberi peluang pada kita meningkatkan amalan kepada Pencipta kita.Insya Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment