Thursday, October 14, 2010

Apple pie n Japanese Cotton cheesecake

This week was a good week. I had a good rest and thus ample time for me to try new recipes..hah.heaven!!

I went to the local cake supplier and found on the shelve, ready made apple pie fillings. Slurp!! teringin pulak nak makan apple pie, macam MCD punya tapi nak buat sendiri in my own kitchen. So bought the filling and terus buat pastry and bake in small dumpling size...habis kukorbankan sorang!!!There goes my hips ... AGAIN!





Marble cake...tah bila nyer order,picture yang tak sempat upload. upload jerlah hehehe!! My doter's favourite anyway...

Carrot Walnut cheesecake for little Ahmad Furqan.Happy birthday dear..and thanx to mommy for the order.


Soft Cotton Japanese light Cheesecake- a mouthful to pronounce. Thanks to Cake Connection for the recipe.... it turned out soft and delicious. Will share the recipe with you shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment